How Does A Birthday Party Work?
One of our staff members will be assigned as your group leader. The group leader will be there to instruct the players on safety and supervise on the field during the games.
We mix all players of similar age and experience into one big group. For example, if you are having a 12 year olds birthday party using peewee paintball guns; you will be playing with other kids of the similar age using peewee guns. We will never mix you in with a different age group or a group with too much experience!
All of our Birthday party packages include the following:
- Paintball gun
- Full face paintball mask
- 2 hours of play time
- 1 hour in the picnic area to have the birthday party
- Access to our complimentary grill (if you would like to grill hamburgers or hotdogs)
First, choose which type of paintball you would like to play; splatmaster, peewee, or traditional paintball.
Next, choose which package best meets your party needs:
- Package A – includes the basic gear for up to six players and 2,000 paintballs – $200.00
- Package B – includes the basic gear for up to 10 players and 4,000 paintballs – $275.00
- Package C – includes the basic gear for up to 15 players and 6,000 paintballs – $399.00
- Additional Players $25
- ***Larger groups please call or email for pricing
What If I Need More Paintballs?
- 500 additional paintballs – $18.00
- 2,000 additional paintballs – $59.00
Can I Get Extra Padding?
- Chest and Back protector, gloves, neck protector – $5.00 for the entire day
If It Is Humid That Day Can I Rent A “No Fog” Mask?
- “No fog” mask – $3.00 for the entire day
What If I Want To Carry Extra Paintballs Onto The Field?
- Ammo Pouch – $3.00 for the entire day
Can I Rent An Upgraded Rental Gun?
- Electronic gun and electronic hopper – $25.00 for the entire day